We look forward to welcoming your child(ren) to JKHA/RKYHS for the 2019-2020 school year. You should have received in the mail your individualized 2019-2020 school year Tuition Contract and a hard copy of your registration materials. If you have not already received your tuition contract or for questions about the FACTS Tuition Management Program, please contact Daniel Israeli at: 862-437-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete your registration, log onto plusportals.com/jkha and select the forms tab in the blue banner, complete the online registration form and select a payment option.
- Signed Tuition Contract,
- Payment Agreement,
- B6T Bus Form
- and payment of the registration fee
...are all required in order to complete registration. Actual payment of the registration fee can be processed by clicking here.
The following will be helpful to you in the registration process.
- Our Financial Policies are included in your registration package. This detailed explanation will provide a better understanding of our school policies.
- Please review our affordability programs to help you provide your children with a Yeshiva education. Our Financial Assistance Policies are included in your registration package. All Middle Income Affordability and Financial Assistance applications are due by April 29th.
- Our Scrip Program helps stabilize tuition rates, funds important educational initiatives and will continue as part of our tuition fee schedule. This year the Scrip obligation has increased from $350 to $450 per family.
- Many school districts offer free or subsidized transportation to students, and each district requires the completion of the B6T bus form. Please submit the B6T Bus Form (if applicable), by March 15, 2019. For your convenience, you can either upload or email these forms to email@example.com or mail them in to Aly Greenstein’s attention in the Business Office.
We thank you for your partnership and cooperation and we wish you and your family a successful year as a valued member of our school community.
If you have any questions, please contact Aly Greenstein in our Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 862-437-8002.